Speak to our knowledgeable team today on 01277 500 036

Herdade do Rocim Nat Cool Fresh from Amphora 1L

Wine: Nat Cool Fresh From Amphora
Producer: Herdade do Rocim
Country: Portugal
Region: Alentejo
Vintage: 2021
Style: Red
Blend: Moreto 40%, Tinta Grossa 30%, Trincadeira 30%

ABV: 12.5%
Size: 100cl (1 Litre)

£26.99

1 in stock

1 in stock

The Wine:

Perfumed aromas of fresh red fruits are complemented by delicious savoury notes and a touch of black pepper, through to a delicate and harmoniously balanced palate. 

Made from organically grown grapes; 70% of the vineyard is certified and the remaining 30% is in conversion.

Naturally vinified without any additions or must corrections. The fruit was carefully selected in order to vinify only the highest quality berries. Fermentation took place with indigenous yeasts in traditional clay amphora pots known as ‘Talha’. The process took place without any intervention, including temperature control. The wine was aged for three months with skin contact which imparted complex aromas and flavours, resulting in this distinctive wine. (This wine may create a natural deposit.)

 

Further Info:

Herdade do Rocim is an estate located between Vidigueira and Cuba, in the Lower Alentejo. It comprises 120 hectares, 70 of which are made up of vineyards and 10 hectares of olive trees. Since its inception in 2000, Herdade do Rocim has invested heavily in the vineyards, replanting vines and introducing new varieties. They cultivate the vineyard sustainably and are associated with the Sustainable Program of the Alentejo Viticulture. They are pioneers in ‘amphora wines’, following the ancient traditions of vinification in pots known as ‘Talha’. The vineyard is cultivated manually and minimal intervention is used in the cellar, to produce fresh, elegant and mineral wines. In 2018, Herdade do Rocim was awarded Best Wine Producer by Revista de Vinhos.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Herdade do Rocim Nat Cool Fresh from Amphora 1L”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Categories: Tags: SKU: 109959

Stay Social

Title

Go to Top