Speak to our knowledgeable team today on 01277 500 036

East London Liquor Co White Rum

This rum from ELLC brings together spirits from three well-known, albeit un-named Jamaican distilleries, with 80% of it made up of pot and column still rums, and the other 20% is comprised of funky Jamaican pot still rum. One for those who like fruity, high ester flavours, and the folks from the distillery recommend it in a Daiquiri!

£25.99

Out of stock

Out of stock

Further Info:

The East London Liquor Company is based in… East London and the brand has revived local spirit production in the historic distilling city. This distillery, in an old glue factory in Bow Wharf, marked a comeback for craft spirits in East London after over a century when it opened in 2014 and ELLC is known for high-quality, locally made spirits like gin, vodka, rum, and others. They focus on top quality at affordable prices.

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “East London Liquor Co White Rum”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Categories: SKU: 107102

Stay Social

Title

Go to Top